WRAEK products are covered by a limited warranty.
Note: The warranty is provided in addition to the rights and remedies granted to you by seller or granted to you under applicable legislation. Therefore, any remedy (e.g. rectification, claim for damages, right to terminate the contract) granted by WRAEK or by the law applicable remain unaffected e.g., the right to claim lack of conformity within 1 month from the date of purchase.
The warranty covers all defects compared to the specification of the product in question, that may arise in the product within the below-mentioned warranty period, however, with the exceptions set out below.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated in documents provided in connection with the purchase, the warranty period is one (1) month.
The warranty period starts when the product(s) is delivered to the first end-user. This warranty does not extend to any product whose serial number has been defaced or altered, just as the warranty will cease if you make modifications in the software not authorized by WRAEK.
Note: If it appears as "Delivered" on courier's website (e.g.: DHL) for more than 1 month, the delivery details on courier's website will be deleted. The courier will not provide any compensation to us for these order, that's why we can't provide any refund if the client does not inform us to investigate the parcel via email 1 month after it has been "Delivered" on courier’s website.
The following are NOT covered by the warranty:
- Accessories and spare parts (including but not limited to cables, carrying case etc.) sold separately i.e. not bundled with a WRAEK product.
- Defects that have been caused by wrongful use, incorrect installation, incorrect repairs/modifications, or maladjustment of the product, or neglect, including but not limited to “burn in”, overdriving of product and similar wrongful use.
- Defects that have been caused by lightning, fire, water, or other events of force majeure.
- Defects in consumables, (i.e. components that are expected to require regular replacement including without limitation: carrying case, cables etc.) or use beyond the expected lifetime of the consumable in question.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear especially for leather product/s.
- Defects caused by scratching against the product material
- Defects in mishandling from shipment and delivery systems
- Defects from electronic faults due to any environmental concerns
With the herein stated exceptions to claim under the warranty, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org if a defect covered by the warranty arises in your product within the warranty period. WRAEK will honor the warranty of our products by replacing the defective product with a same or similar product.
WRAEK products marked as being a special or a limited edition cannot be guaranteed in case of replacement to be replaced with an identical product.
The warranty does not cover the costs of consequential damage or indirect loss or any related expense of claiming under the warranty, such as loss from inability to operate the product. Products which are developed especially for use in the country in which they are sold, e.g. due to varying transmission systems and approval demands, are not covered by this warranty if defects or malfunctions are caused by the usage of the product in another country.
In order for the warranty to apply, and to claim under the warranty, you MUST include the original invoice(or any proof of purchase) of WRAEK where you wish to make your warranty claim, image or video shows the product problem comply with our warranty policy. Please also include a report which details as much about the issue as possible.
If client found that product or color is not what you ordered, please help to provide a photo to include the product and tracking number written/print on paper, then, shoot an email at email@example.com to reach our customer service department within 7 days after order delivered.
Disclaimer: For the warranty to be fully redeemed we require customers to ship the product to our HQ in Singapore first to access the product before the product can be deemed completely suitable for warranty redemption.
For additional questions, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.